Friday, April 07, 2006

Amid All The Work, I Still

Its raining out and I haven't had my dinner.

Haven't had much to blog about or so it seems.I guess it feels that way cos I'm on vacation and usually I have had school to contend with these past few months but for the whole month of April I don't.I thought I wouldn't come back till 2nd May when school reopens but I have been back there 3 times these last couple of days.

Its for my CCA,the drama club,Mic Studio.I joined as a scriptwriter and I've been working on one the past couple of days and also had to go back today to help the chairman with a couple of ideas for this big project.It will be done with others around the nation and we are sending the team in.I don't really care too much.What's important to me is the fact that if I do this and we do okay enough,with the project on a national level,I am assured of an addition of 0.2 to my GPA...the very reason I joined a CCA for.Plus that may mean that we don't have to anything else major for the rest of the year.

I was told today that I was being considered for a position in the Mic Studio's Executive Committee.Wow..I'm a bit unsure.I mean this in my 1st time being in a CCA and I'm also unsure of the extra responsibility that will come with the position.Especially how this may affect my studies.All this while,I had to just concentrate on my studies and not really worry about anything else.

The teacher in charge is nice enough and she says that if it ever comes to the point where my studies are affected,she would be able to understand if I wanted to drop off the executive duties a bit.Ahhh,I don't know.....

On one hand,the position would look really good on my polytechnic application and I don't mean it would make it look pretty but it would really be impactful,provided my academics are good enough in the first place.Then,the negatives are the extra responsibilities like meetings and organising stuff.Not the top job but not an ordinary member either.I'm afraid that it would affect my studies and personally I know that taking the position would mean that I would have less free time outside of school.The last fact...I don't like.

I 'll have to think about it.

Mates ask me whether there's anything new regarding MJ and for the 1st time in a while I would have to say no.Not my choice that.Its just that I've not seen,heard or thought anything new about her.I haven't been down to the court so I've not seen her bros,not that they always have had info on her.I haven't managed so I haven't talked to her,not that I know what topics I could talk about.

I suddenly missed her suddenly again last night.If I could see her and talk to her,it would be nice but that sounds desperate.

Okay.I like her like her,yall know that.Not surprising that I don't like it if I don't see her around for more than a while right? Does that sound more logical and less desperate of a sentence?

Some part of me sort of accepts that its highly unlikely that she'll ever feel the same way about me as I do about her.It sucks.Really.But there's nothing I can do unless things start to happen and she may change her mind just a little bit.

Who am I kidding.That kind of stuff only happens to other people or in the movies.

Take me to movieworld then,please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home