Friday, April 14, 2006

Dreams & Reality Puzzle Pieces

Went down with the rest of my drama group and we presented our proposal for our skit and it turned out to be well-received.I have to admit part of me wanted it not to be accepted but then I realised that I would have to do something else anyway later on in the year to get extra credit for my GPA.Might as well get this over and done with.It'll be great if we make it to the finals and win it but personally,I just wanna do enough to get my 0.2 extra credit.Sounds a little selfish I know..but what I mean is that I just wanna get to that 0.2 and I'll put in all the effort needed to get to that target.

Its simply because I realise that I can't fall in too deep cos my studies aren't actually a given.I still have to put in effort to get good grades.That's what I've been doing for the past 2 semesters.This semester I have this exta (big) project to juggle my studies with.That may be tricky on some days.

I have to admit that I feel the pinch when I can't find time to have fun with my friends or just simply chill on my own,having no commitments to anything but slacking during the holidays.I thought I could fully enjoy this particular round of holidays because of the work I put in the last term.Not blowing my own trumpet here but I really felt that I gave it the best I could last term,that's all.Now I have work to do,its just classified as a Co-Curricular Activity and not the usual studies.Different classification? Still work.Work that is taking up my time...

Got to see a couple of celebrities while waiting for the producers at the reception area.One looked real nice.But regular readers know there's only one person I need to see.

I can't even get started on MJ nowadays because if it wasn't enough that I didn't see her,I now don't even have the time to be thinking about her ! I have to take breaks from the project to run away in my mind and think about her.So I can't even think about ways I could improve the situation during the holidays like I originally planned to before the holidays as I know that I now know that I don't have the time to carry out those plans,whatever they happen to be.

I've had flu since the late morning and when I got home from the presentation I went to sleep.It was much needed rest.I don't know his plans but I was supposed to go for another evening run with a mate but I knew that I was in no condition to go.Turned out,I slept through the late afternoon and only woke up around 9-ish,in time to catch Lost.Still have the flu but its not that bad at this moment.

Is there any chance I could see MJ ? Unlikely.No meetings till Wednesday but I don't think that I will get to see her even though its a holiday tomorrow (Good Friday).Why? Cos,that's just how things have ended up in similar situations in the past and I've just had to learn to never get my hopes up when it comes to anything to do with MJ.Not her fault of course,I just hope for too much.

Well,I'm off to get some rest and hopefully,if I'm lucky things will happen.If not,then its just another regular day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home