Thursday, April 20, 2006

She's A Dime Piece

The sleepover has come and gone and I went off 2 hours early,giving the excuse of work.I just didn't feel bothered anymore after a certain someone left cos she had something else on.

Turns out Roswell Girl did come after all a few hours into the sleepover,in the afternoon and I have to say I was very pleased to see her.She had made herself up a little,looking a little different than she usually does on a usual school day.Ooooooh,she was CUTE.It made the sleepover thing MUCH more fun.Having her around made not having MJ around less painful.

I just looked at Roswell Girl at times and just wondered what the cons of having Roswell like me and I couldn't find any.I like Roswell yes but I don't like that cos that hinders me in liking MJ.But as a standalone fact,I am rather fond of Roswell Girl.

ARRRGH ! SHE'S SO CUTE BUT SHE'S ALREADY HAS SOMEONE AND I DON'T WANT TO LIKE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE MJ IS THE ONE I'M CRAZY ABOUT AND I WANT IT TO STAY THAT WAY !!

One thing that I say that AT THIS MOMENT,Roswell has an advantage over MJ with the fact that she's much 'warmer' and open and I'm alot more confident we would be able to click cos we already click as friends.We're not the best of friends but we're cool with each other.If anything develops,the foundation would be there.She is also perhaps more mature than MJ and there would be some sort of 'security' and I know what to expect from her unlike the more unpredictable MJ.

MJ's situation needs a lot more work but the thing is that I know for a fact that I am crazy for MJ and am willing to put in all the effort needed to make things happen if given clear opportunities.She may seem like a tough nut to crack but I'm wanna show I'm serious by sticking around.Irregardless of the how she feels about me,I know how I feel about her and I don't plan on that changing.

But,for now,to summarise,Roswell Girl is someone who I think is a super sweet gal who deserves a top class man to be by her side.I think she is a smart,independent and strong gal who knows how to take care of herself intstead of the blur,dumb person she says she is.I sincerely honestly do.A great gal I wouldn't mind having by my side but I think that I'm not the best candidate for her,unfortunately.I wish I could be that top class man for her but I'm looking for someone else.If I wasn't I would try to get her(if she was single)

I'm not gonna use what she told me to predict whether her and her boy will stay together.Whatever she told me,she told me as a friend.If she is nothing more,then I would want to have her as a friend at the very least.

A great lass and the guy that get her is a lucky son of a gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home