Saturday, April 22, 2006

Keep Away Cupid Arrows And Give A Smile

Still a little hung over on emotions from last night.I was angry at myself for thinking way too much about Roswell Girl,more than I wanted to.Even had dreamt about her last night.Though it was a good dream I have to admit.

Something else made me irritated as well.I checked my results online and okaayyy...I managed to maintain my GPA and I did get an A for Business Communication(I expected a B) but quite honestly I was miffed that I got a B instead of an A for the Event Mangement module.I expected an A for that,especially after doing the paper.I was agitated as I felt that I deserved an A for the module and I missed a great opportunity to raise my GPA.It is high yes,not high enough for me.

A for Public Relations as well.GPA is down 0.002 from 3.688 to 3.686.No big diff I know but really it should be higher cos i should have got an A.

I had a small chat with MJ's bro.Told him that I had no idea what to say to his sister whenever she comes online nowadays.Somehow it led to him revealing that he had asked her some stuff about me like whether she still talks to me and what she thinks about me.The point here is that,she doesn't want to be in a boyfriend-girlfriend state but only friends,close friends.

A little sad but it is expected.Just one thing girl.Its good to hear that you want to be close friends.But,close friends usually know more about each other than we do.Simply put,we're not close.But I can work on that.Now I know that you wanna be close friends(which is the minimum I want to hope for),I feel that this fact has made you seem a bit more approachable and that's a good thing.

What about the fact that she said she doesn't want to be ina boyfriend-girlfriend state? Well,doesn't really change anything.I already said before it doesn't matter how she feels about me,I know how I feel about her.I still am crazy about her.I'll do it from afar an in secret,keep it from her.As in I won't show her that I like her in front of her.Instead,in respect of how she feels,I shall just be normal,casual and as friendly as I can be,even though I tend to get very shy around her.I'll try my best.I'll hide the feelings but I have to get it straight and say that I will do my best as a friend as well.Believe that.

It hurts to like someone so much but not be able to show it.I'll keep the hurt inside and get to know more about my close friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home