Thursday, May 04, 2006

KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Been wanting to blog for the past 2 days I really was too tired to get about to doing it.

Tuesday was the first day back at school.Nothing much.Class didn't start so I hung around watching the 1st day of orientation for the new batch.Slacked with classmates till 11-ish.Then waited around till 3 for the final rehearsals to start.They ended at 745.Went for dinner at McDonald's.Left at 930.Reached home,used the laptop for a little while before I hit the sack.

Why? I had to wake up at 5am to leave for school and be there by 730 at the latest.Didn't have much to do.Got ready and waited for our turn to perform.Not really that nervous,just unsure about the microphones.Almost screwed up because of it but quickly changed mic's and said my lines.It turned out that we did really well and have a lot of people wanting to join.

I left school at 3 and went to meet my mate to catch MI:3.It was good.Of course it was.I didn't care about all the recent hoopla about Tom Cruise.He's an action star and he makes good action movies.The movie was sort of using the blockbuster name of Tom Cruise and action movies to make it work and,it did work.I simply wanted to watch an action movie with the works and MI:3 delivered.Leave any prejudices of Tom Cruise behind(not that I have any).
4 out of 5 stars.

Towards the final quarter I was feeling tired found it a little hard to pay attention.Must have been the fact that I had a taxing morning and the theatre was comfortably cold.But it was just for 2 or 3 minutes.Snapped back attentively when the twist came soon after.Ate dinner and went home.I went to bed almost as soon as I got home.I needed the sleep.

My new class schedule is pretty favourable.The latest time that I get to go home in the whole week is at 2pm.But the flipside is that I start at 8am in 3 days of the week.Which means I have to be present for assembly.But that's okay.Take today for example for example.I start at 8 but finish in 3 hours time at 11.Pretty cool.

Other than that,I still haven't seen MJ and Roswell Girl is still liking her new guy.Not much change on that.Other than getting closer to MJ,other changes not wanted.Especially with Roswell Girl,neither positive nor negative.It would just be too complicated at this point.

Just liking MJ is simple enough.She sauys she just wants to be close friends.I'll keep it simple and just aim to be close friend with her as well.Trouble is,its a bit difficult to get hold of her.I don't see her and she only comes online at certain times.

Plus,Roswell has this new guy that she is into and I wish her all the best and honestly,I really wanna focus on getting closer to MJ as friends.Anything more,I think not as she doesn't seem too keen on that and I'll have to accept that and work with what I have been given.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home