Sunday, April 30, 2006

Perhaps Post-It Notes Will Do The Trick

Chelsea's got the title again.A sense of apathy somehow overcomes me.Wasn't a nice way for Man Utd to give it to them,getting beaten 3-0.Made it too easy.Once I saw it go to 2-0,perhaps that abovementioned feeling set in after that.Add that to the fact that Rooney to a heavy knock and had to be stretchered off.Extent of damage is unknown and that is scary.That's worrying for England,with the World Cup nearing.Whether anti or pro England,soccer fans should be in agreement that Rooney is arguably England's best player.

There's talk now of winning it next season.Guys, c'mon,we need world-class players.Perhaps in terms of dollars,perhaps not.But definitely world class ability.Midfielders.They have got to stop underperforming against the 'weaker' teams.If not for those times,I suspect the title race would still be alive at this point.

Back to the usual stuff.

I just started thinking today.All this talk about Roswell Girl recently made me question myself on where MJ stands now.

As a matter of fact,I realised that I still feel very much for MJ.I do,really but perhaps,unfortunately,I haven't been able to see her as much as I would like to and that sucks,hinders me keeping up with her happenings but there are times when I wake up and just get reminded I'm still crazy about her.

Roswell Girl is a friend,that I know.But I've already said that she deserves someone great cos I feel that she herself is so great a gal.Sometimes I do wish that I could be that guy but I'm also realistic and at times I realise that she's out of my league but in other ways.Not looking down on myself but perhaps I'm not that great guy that I think she deserves,that's all.

I still am crazy for MJ.Perhaps that message has been lost on me a little cos of the Roswell Girl posts recently.Perhaps that feeling has been blunted a little ever since her bro told me that she just wanted to be friends.But I'm determined not to let that feeling be lost.

Gotta go..I got the munchies,stomach's growling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home