Monday, May 01, 2006

Labour Day Watch

Its May Day,Labour Day.One more day till school reopens.Yet to buy the new shoes for school,like I told myself I would.Have to get them later.

I'm okay with school reopening,although I do ask that it be less frantic and slower paced than the previous semester and less work than the last month,which was full of CCA activity.I don't mind the work but I just wanna be able to concentrate on giving the required attention to my modules.

Being Labour Day and all,its a public holiday and I'm just looking to hang around the soccer court kicking around.Maybe I'll get a glimpse of her if she decides not to hide from me and just face me like she would someone whom she wants as a close friend.

Considering whether to make the trip to Roswell Girl's town to give her the USB cable for my MP3 which jammed up and caused the battery to die out.I do feel bad that she might have to make the trip to school on Tuesday morning without the MP3 player,which screwed up,it is mine after all.I'll think about it.

2 movies this month rated as must-watch movies.MI3 and the Da Vinci Code.Been waiting for the latter for the best part of a year.Its here,finally.

With school reopening,I'll have to contend with the new batch.Not that I really care about them.Its just that they'll be excited...and noisy.Had a taste when the January batch came in.Hated it cos it was so peaceful before they came.The peace was fully appreciated especially in the canteen which became spacious after the departure of the then 2nd year June batch.My batch is the 2nd year batch now,having completed the 1st year.I know,I don't really care about them cos they won't affect me in my pursuit of making it to polytechnic but it will get awfully irritating in the canteen,particularly in the first few days.I will be pissed about the space and tables that they take up.

Played soccer the last 2 days.Played well enough when I didn't expect to and sucked when I needed to do better.

Saw the Ferrari Passion Eau De Toilette on sale for just $39.May buy.Wonder when I'll get the scholarship for $1200.Will I get it? Well,honestly,I think I should.4 'A's and 2 'B's should qualify as satisfiying results.Also may change my Sony Ericsson W550i to the newer W810i.No idea if the latter is any good.Will have to find out more about its features and whether its worth the trade in.

MJ's bro now know more about Roswell Girl.Told him that I was still crazy about his sis but its very difficult cos she wants to be just friends.Roswell Girl is also a friend but she's easier to talk to as compared to MJ,whom I barely see.I would like to definitely like to see MJ more.If I could get close to MJ like I did with Roswell Girl,I would be pleased as punch.

Not expecting much to happen with MJ later.I can still try though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home