Monday, May 08, 2006

You'll Never Know That These Words Are For You

Just got back from school.Later then scheduled because of what else but another meeting for the CCA.Tomorrow after to school I have to follow be part of a smll group of people that have to go round looking for props that we will be using for an upcoming show.Expect that to end late as well.

It seems that my more carefree days of school are a thing of the past.

I finished my song that I wanted to write.The 1st one was about MJ.This 2nd one,I didn't intend it to be about Roswell Girl.I just wanted to write about some of the things I felt during the emotionally confusing time that I've had recently.But I guess you wouldn't be wrong to say that the song does seem to be about her,if you saw the song.By the way this one is titled 'If I Could'.

About these songs,yeah,some of the girls in my class know about it and some of them saw the 2nd song today(they didn't know that who it was about of course).But heck,too many people saw it.Even a teacher saw it and commented onn it.Whatever.I'm not gonna really care about that.

Roswell Girl did see it.She even tried to sing both songs.Lol.I was just sitting next to her and I was smiling inside at the irony that she was singing a song that came about because of her....and she won't ever know that.I think that its something she can never know :(

Tired.But I will be reading through my module textbook to get a better understanding of it.Comedy night on the telly though.Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home