Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Heavy Load? I Think So

Been wanting to blog for quite a while haven't had the time.All this is starting to sound very familiar.

Its been meetings,trips and more meetings for these past 2 weeks.I had a meeting on Monday,a shop-for-prop trip on Tuesday and another meeting today.I came home at 1015pm yesterday and 10pm today.Great.If I thought that I had tiring school days before,my definition of that has really been stretched the the fullest.

The newbies came in today.Look like a talented bunch.They're a little shy but they'll soon get over that once they get to the swing of things.I've officially been made the Drama/Skit Lead and I had to give a short speech.For the first time in a while.I wasn't really nervous or anything like that.I just got up and said it.Cool.Anyways,being Drama Lead means new scripts have to come from me but for the time being luckily we are focusing on other projects but we do have some activities to keep the frosh occupied.

Got some good news today.It turns out that I'm POSSIBLY eligible for a scholarship that is worth $1200.I need to apply for it and HOPEFULLY my application is successful and will get the scholarship.On top of that,if they think my results(which this 2nd scholarship is dependent upon) are good enough,I will get my scholarship for the 2nd year renewed.I got it in the 1st year.It was worth $1200 and if it gets renewed I will receive another $1200.By the way,these are 2 seperate scholarships.So if God decides to bless me,I will get a total of $2400 this academic year...COOL !!

Speaking of scholarships,I am also very glad to report that Roswell Girl was the recepient of a scholarship from Honda,worth $1000.Very pleased that some one like her gets good fortune like this.Very pleased for her.

Wow..its so nice to be reporting such good news.

If I'm not wrong,MJ should have finished her exams by now.Hope she has fun on her holidays.I wish I could be around but lets be honest,not only do I not have time but even if I did,its not like she would want to be around me.

I am telling myself that I should focus on my studies,not only for its obvious reasons but also beacause I really have nothing else to think about.I don't see the need to think about my CCA cos I'm so heavily involved that thinking about it outside of school is like so...unnecessary.

Think about Roswell Girl? No point really.MJ? I really,really,really want to but thinking about them will get me nowhere.Roswell Girl has got a new guy.MJ doesn't really fancy a new guy.Even if she does,she's not looking for my type of guy,even though I really fancy her.

So on a personal level,there is really nothing else to focus on but my studies.That kinda sucks but there's nothing I can do really...This weekend I'm talking some time out to catch up on my studies,just to make sure that I keep up with my studies.I don't wanna be doing that only when the exams are near.

If I had to have a girlfriend of my own race,it would be Roswell Girl :) Its good that I'm not confined to racial boundaries,that's why I can like MJ :)

God,the CCA is so exhausting its unbelievable.I know that some of my friends have had it a lot worse with CCA's before but I'm talking about me here,not them,and I'm finding it tiring.

Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday...all filled with CCA work.

Phew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home