Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Hope She Isn't Gonna Be Offended

Roswell Girl didn't come to school today.She and a couple of my classmates had a dance performance at another campus.Wonder if her boy was there too.

Didn't do much today.There was a mix up with with the teacher's relief schedule and I had only 2 hours of lessons instead of 3 hours like I was supposed to.I had another CCA meeting but I really didn't feel up for it and most of the time sitting around waiting for 5pm to roll around so I could leave.I feel a little bad for not really helping today but they were doing the cutting and drawing for the props and given my ineptitude at arts and crafts,I would have been a liability.This was also why I was reluctant to help.

A mate saw Roswell Girl on the bus the other day.She was on her way to the driving center.Wish I had been there...

Anyways,I admit it was a little boring that Roswell Girl wasn't around.I was thinking about that when the chit-chat in the room moved up to snoring and it came about to Roswell Girl.One girl there said that it was nice to sleep next to her as she had done during the sleepover.When asked why,she replied that Roswell Girl slept in a cute,angelic and peaceful way.I can just imagine.Soon after the music of Dido was put into the sound system and sure enough the strains of 'Here With Me' started up.'Here With Me' is actually the theme for the now defunct show called 'Roswell' and the name Roswell Girl was coined from the fact that when I first saw her,she reminded me of an actress from the show,playing the lead girl,so that was why I called her Roswell Girl.

Nice string of coincidences.

Its been around for a while but it surfaced more after it was known that I like Roswell Girl,who had already gotten her scholarship,could be getting one as well.They made this joke about us being together and that since the 'wife' had gotten a scholarship,the 'husband' must get one as well and one that's more than hers.I took the joke in good stead,I'm worried that it may get to the point that she may get emabarrssed by the jokes.If if comes to that I will have to go and apologise for being the reason she is made the butt of jokes.I am not able to accept that a friend of mine is made fun of by others because of me.Its not widespread so its okay.The jokes bear no malice and are good natured.But ya know,I'm just being pragmatic and anticipating what could happen in the future.

No school tomorrow so its the start of the long weekend.Plan to get a littyle bit of studying in from now till Monday.

I need a good long sleep.I haven't been gettin enough because of school and the CCA meetings.Yeah,I've got a great schedule but teh downside is I start early 3 days out of 5 and its a real hassle to rush in the morning.I haven't been able to enjoy the fruits of my short day class schedule because of the fact tha I have to stay back for meetings.In fact,I've spending even more time at school than I used to previously.

I miss the times when I could come home from school and take afternoon naps :(

6 more weeks of school left till the term break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home