Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's Been A Whole Year !!

WOWWWWWWWW......I can't believe it !! According to my blog, my 1st post was on 16th May 2005.Today is 16th May 2006...which means its a whole bloody year !!! Its surprising that I've managed to keep this thing up and running for so long.After nearly a thousand views,I'm still writing.Cool.

My mate said that I should continue to write as my blog seems to be interesting.That's what they say.Initially I planned to start this blog so I could keep my mind active.I say I've managed to achieve that.

Lets see...

After all that I'm STILL after MJ.Though developments have forced me to cool it after recent developments over the year.A lot of things have happened and yes,it is frustrating cos I feel that I've made very slow progress and I seem to be nowhere and there are times that I feel that I should just give up.But somehow I just keep coming back..

And then Roswell Girl happened.

BOOOOM ! Was I ever caught unaware.Like a deer in a headlights,she left me with jaw agape,literally.In a school with where 80% of the students are of the frmale variety,she was the only one not to only catch my eye but probably the rest of me as well.I tried to resist,I swear I did.But it wasn't too long before the struggle proved futile.Only positive reactions from MJ would have been the antidote.That's played a part certainly but Roswell Girl had charms of her own.

Alas,she turned out to be a great friend.That is such a good thing that I'm thankful for most definitely.It is no fault of hers that I fell hard for her.As stubborn as I can be about these things I've accepted that things can never happen with her.

You know,if MJ had liked me too,it would have made things a whole lot less complicated.By hey,my life doesn't roll that easy.

Its actually been a pretty good year.The quiet confidence now is a positive change from the uncertainty of life that was around when this blog came to be.

Thank God for that.

I'm still rolling with the punches and still figuring out life.My point is I'm still here,hanging on.

I'm still chasing my dreams.Now..where you at girl? Lol. Yeah,it does suck sometimes,when I think about it that neither MJ nor Roswell Girl is around God! I sound so 'playa' and shallow when I say that.

Don't misinterpret...I just find it compliacated that I fell for Roswell Girl.I didn't plan to and I don't want to but over the past few months I have.When the matter of the fact is that I would be very much content just liking MJ,even if that has its own complications) and not meeting Roswell Girl and thus,never even feel the way I do about her.

Ah,she's a great friend,a classmate and that's all.Far from dissatisfied.MJ's a friend to,even if I don't see her much.I haven't talked to her face-to-face for ages.

I hope I can keep this thing going.

Would it be wrong or weird if I said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG !

Not wrong but I definitely feel that it is a little weird.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home