Sunday, May 21, 2006

Digging In Deep With Nothing Left But Faith

Its been another boring weekend to cap off another tiring week.Spent a total of 6 days,including Saturday,in school preparing for the competition for which we have to be ready by Friday.Today is a mundane day with hardly anything going on.So not exactly the best week.

Full dress rehearsals on Saturday and the actual recording day is on June 4,which happens to fall on a Sunday so that's just peachy isn't it? That's the target date that I'm looking towards when there will be some respite and I can look to refocusing my energy on my studies,particularly on the Entrepreneurship module where I will be part of a group of people that will have to crack our brains to come up with the technical explanation that will bring our idea to life.

This CCA has seriously been a drag.I mean yeah,I like it but I also just realised that its been a non-stop locomotive that's been at full speed since weeks before the orientation.That's somewhere around early April.Its continued with plans catering to the new intake and all this is smack dab in the middle of a major event;interwined with this national competition.Its a long grind but I expect everyone involved will be begging for a break,including the teachers.I expect a week or two off from this competition.At this point,I'll take anything.

Meanwhile,I have to keep in mind that I have to come up with ideas for the National Day skit.Its only in August but its good to come up with ideas.I don't think I'll be expected to develop anything till late June.So there is still time to deal with that.

Yoinks ! So much going on.I wish it could be like before where all I had to do was concentrate on the academics and not all this extra stuff.If that was the case,I would just be thinking about the tech specs for my Entro. module idea...a lot less on my plate.

Aboot 5 weeks of school left.I know that my half-semester tests are coming,don't know when but I got to keep up with my studies so that I won't get left behind.Actually I'm doing just fine,its just that I wanna really be on the ball this semester when it comes to the academics.

No MJ or Roswell thoughts for the time being.Actually leaning towards MJ,like I should be,but really,what's the point.What's the point in leaning towards anything,it'll just be futile right?

It would be nice if something could happen to pick up my tired spirits.I hope something does come,I'd be grateful for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home