Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'll Just Wait

Been coming back even later than usual these past 2 days.2 nights ago,I got in at 10+ and it would have been later had it not been for the fact that I got a lift back home from my teacher after dinner which she treated about 8 of us the students.Its so nice of them to do that and I feel bad cos its like I'm imposing on them cos they had to make a short detour from the usual route,even if was sorta on their way.And then,last night,I got in at almost 11 cos I went to Ikea to get some props after meeting that ended at about 830pm.

Great life I have.

I was watching 'There & Back Again' on MTV the other night.It was a reality show following the attempts of Ashley Parkey Angel,who was a member of the now defunct boyband O-Town.He's trying to break back into the industry with an upcoming new album.He has a wife,a newborn baby.The thing is,whatever money he made from that time has dried up and he's just about making ends to support his yung family.He even was willing to go to a temp agency to get a job and it wasn't beneath him to get a job as a construction worker for a day.Anything to support his family and I found that something I could respect.

Its a noble thing he's doing.I wish that if I was put in a situation like him,I would have his maturity and determination to deal with it all.I hope that I would have the financial muscle to give the ones that matter a comfy life.I'm working towards that goal now but its still far away.

Thoughts of Rome are still there but what it really signifies,you have to understand is that if I have the money to go to a place like that,wouldn't that mean that in terms of finances,I'm in a very good situation? So Rome isn't just a place I want to visit,its an idea as well.

Well,he's got a record out on the radio,he's on tour promoting his album and I don't know how much success he'll have but I'm sure that it will help him and his family.

After all that's developed with MJ and Roswell Girl,I decided that while its nice to be wanting them its also irritating to be 'craving' for it.I've got my studies to focus on first and as much as it sucks,its clear whoever that girl is,she's not here yet.

Why does that suck? Well,my theory is that since MJ and Roswell Girl is already here,they can't be not here yet so that says that neither will be the one that is there later on.Neither crazy-cool MJ nor sweet,sweet Roswell Girl.

Well I understand why girls aren't interested in me in that way,even if they've told me that I look good and the girl that gets me will be lucky,so in the meatime I'll be focusing on my studies.If she comes,then she comes.

For my Entrepreneurship module this semester,I've managed to be in a group that includes Roswell Girl,together with 3 other girls.The good thing is,one of them had a really good idea and I'm looking forward to working with people that are rather motivated and that bodes well for me in terms of having a committed team in this project.The teacher heard our idea and was vey supportive,so I hope we deliver on that count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home