Monday, June 05, 2006

Oh The Irony

Yes,June 4 has come and gone.To say it was tiring would be an understatement.I came to school 2pm on Saturday and left school at 11pm plus.Was back in school by 7-ish on the big day for the studio recording.Far from ready,we managed to get some badly needed practice during studio rehearsals.But hey,we turned out great during the live recording,with a live studio audience and all.Got 2nd place,beaten by only 1.7 pts.Now we can still go through if we come good on the other 50% which comes from public votes.

All that ended and I reached home at 12am.Woke up for school at 7am,7 hours later.

Its a bloody slog alright...

You'd be right if you'd guess that I would want to say that it was all worth it.But I also want to say that it bloody sucks.I haven't played soccer for more than a while and I haven't met by friends for a much longer time I would guess.

There is another project lined up,in the pipeline but damnit,I don't wanna talk about it now.Especially now.Not after the gruelling hours of the past few days.

I fancy MJ.MJ don't fancy me.I also fancy Roswell Girl.I'd rather fancy MJ and her me,cos it would be much easier but I can't help myself when it comes to Roswell Girl.On the other hand,Roswell Girl fancies someone else.Doesn't help that MJ and I don't interact much but its a lot easier for me when it comes to Roswell Girl.

If there was ever a need to put it in a nutshell,there you go.

Its a rough ride.i have to remind myself that I won't get either.I have to just carry on,no matter how much I think it sucks.

''If its meant to be then it will come back to you'

The words of Roswell Girl when I told her again about my life and MJ.

I felt a sense of irony when I realised that by telling Roswell Girl about MJ,I was telling Roswell Girl I was mad crazy about someone..This is true yes but by doing what I did,I was ruling out any ounce of a chance I had with Roswell Girl.

That's a bit of the daft side,innit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home