Saturday, June 10, 2006

So We Peoples Now?

Not posted for the past few days due to technical errors.

I just realised how weird things were.To talk to Roswell Girl,I had to tell her about MJ,that I've said before.But to show MJ that we're cool and I'm not freaking over her anymore,I may have to tell her that I'm around Roswell Girl.Of course,I'm into neither,not anymore but I will show that one that I am into the other girl.

I'm not into either cos I realise that to be in that state is a futile one,in case some people are still wondering.

I have an afternnon free tomorrow,may spend it playing soccer at the court if its not infested with people.Haven't been down there in a while to just have a kickaround.

I suddenly have been missing MJ a little bit,even if it is just as a friend.It all started when I had time on my hands once again after the national project for my CCA was finished for the time being.She just signified all the time I had not been spending at the soccer court,one I had some good days.Her act of sending me a testimonial in Friendster shows that she's cool with me.

Too bad I'm no longer chasing her eh...lol

Been nursing a cold.Hope it goes away.

I need a new bag.My Quiksilver's been through wear and tear.Maybe one of those cool and funky ones that i've seen from either Puma or Adidas.

Stupid cold.I'm out,for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home