Thursday, June 15, 2006

Who Wrote What

These past few days have been considerably better,with me not going to meetings.Today I managed to do something that I've not done for a long time;come home and sleep.Rest.Skipped a class too.

Soooo..someone seems to have left a comment on my last post....Hmmm...I wonder who it could be...

I think its her.MJ.Days after I tagged on her blog's tagboard,there was suddenly a comment left on my blog.A rare thing.

Was it her? I think so,I really do.She knows where to find my blog,through a mutual friend's blog,where links to our respective blogs are listed.She recently went to that friend's blog to check out something and would have seen my name in the link list.

The comment left behind on this blog was one that was in a polite tone.She knows that I like her but she knows that despite that, I interact with her in a normal,rational manner and have not provoked her in any way so she responds accordingly.

I don't know if she'll be back to see this blog again anytime soon but if she does then I would have to say thanks to her for not biting my head off despite knowing that I've been presistent in liking her.

Going back to what the comment said,I don't wanna be with a girl just do I can be in a relationship.I wanna be with a girl cos I really like her.I don't need to meet many girls to say to people that I know a lot of gals.

What if she wasn't the one who wrote the comment? what if it was just a random comment by someone else? Well,it would be a case of mistaken identity I guess but it wouldn't change anything I said above.

But its just that I really think it was her that left the comment.

At the very least I should be thankful that if she really has read this blog,she has not had a negative reaction towards whatever I wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home