Monday, June 26, 2006

Its Like Bad Medicine

Been spending the last few hours watching my OC Season 3 episodes.Things took a while but AS THINGS STAND, Ryan & Marissa are going off to the same college.Seth's heading to the east coast but Summer's in another college 20 mins away.That's better than nothing considering that Marissa didn't wanna go to college and Summer wanted to go one in the west coast.

There was Taylor Townsend,the girl who had an affair with the new dean of discipline but Summer found them out,Seth took pity on her and Taylor started liking Seth because of it.She starts out as such a conniving bitch but things work out okay...SO FAR.But Taylor is kinda nice looking but Summer is still da bomb.

Still have one more episode to watch but I thought I would leave the show at a nice place.

The producers didn't waste any time for this 3rd season and the drama just is on the max right from the 1st episode, unlike the 2nd season which was a bit draggy.Great series and I'll keep watching till it ends.Which could be quite soon from what I hear.

Tonight was great,I finally had some time today to myself.Even had time to chill in school with no CCA activity to attend to.I went hope and GOT A NAP ! Woke up and bathed before watching The OC on my laptop.

The afternoon was a very annoying time.It was just mostly me.I was angry at myself mostly.

Angry at myself for still having feelings for Roswell Girl despite knowing she likes another guy and despite knowing that she's not the one I really want.

Maybe I've said it before but heck I'll say it again cos its my blog.I think I developed whatever it is just cos I see Roswell Girl almost daily whereas MJ has been almost nonexistent.Roswell Girl's been a cool person to have a friend and it doesn't help that she has endearing personality which is infectious.She's darn cute too like a cat.I like cats.

If she had been single then perhaps it would have been a different story.But even then,I know that MJ is the one that I like.Even though I don't see her as much as I would like,I still should on my part,still continue my interest.

But I can and have psycho-analyzed myself to know why I like Roswell Girl more than MJ.All those things above is because Roswell Girl is much easier to gain access.If I was seeing MJ almost daily I would not be having this problem.

Granted,hypothetically,if anything were to happen with Roswell Girl it wouldn't be a bad thing.For the first time,I'm acknowledging that could itself be a problem.If I keep thinking or dreaming that something could happen,then its probably not gonna be helping me forget Roswell Girl.

I really shouldn't be thinking about her.Easier said than done.

I'm off to another campus tomorrow for a CCA event.No class from 10 onwards.Hope it ends by 3.Roswell Girl's gonna be coming along.

Ya see what I mean? I see her almost all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home