Saturday, June 24, 2006

Free Time

The act's been canceled.I won't be acting on Monday or Tuesday. Thought I would be happy but instead I'm disappointed that I won't get to test out how 'not shy I am' anymore in front of a large crowd.Disappointed but I guess also relieved that one project has been struck off my list.

Also just completed the article I was supposed to write.In all honesty,it should have been done a lot earlier but I was bogged down by other project and weariness.The latter being not a very good excuse.

Nothing really major to blog about.Just a regular post.No show on Monday and Tuesday means that I have today off from what was supposed to be the final rehearsal day.

Not quite sure what to do with this sudden free time that I have.It feels kind of strange,almost surreal.Like it was something common back when I was 16 two years ago but now that I'm 18 going on 19,I've had to accept not having free time.

Soccer? Not sure about that.Definitely not if the gang is playing in the field like they have been recently.Would like to be back at the court to try and play the DM C position ala Javier Mascherano.Not saying I'll be good at it but would like to get a run out after a long while of not playinng soccer.If I did play,I would like to do it in a relaxed, fun way.

I wanna catch Garfield 2.Its been out for a while I know but it reminds me of my cat at my grannie's house and its just one of those cute,cheesy movies I catch once in while.Scary Movie 4 is out as well.Am I the only guy that thinks Anna Faris is cute? Last time I saw her was in Friends as the surrogate mother to Monica n Chandler's twin babies.

This is not working.I still don't have anything to do.Maybe I could just rest today.Even if anything comes up later I may not even be up for it.

World Cup's only on at night.Germans playing today against the Swedish.Argies v Mexcians.I would like to go and rent movies but I have a lack of cash.Till this Wednesday at least.

I'm off to read the paper.That's a start.Maybe something else good will come along later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home