Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Vengeance Visits!!...With A List?

Looks like a couple of things today...

I want a job to be independent.Financially independent.No hint of rebellion here but having more cash would help me in getting both my wants and needs.Some out of neccessity,others less so.But yet again the tired phrase of a city dweller rears its ugly head...I don't have time !!

Well,erm, its the last week of the June hols for those who get to enjoy their semestral break now.Thought I could get in on some of the action but I've only managed to do so on a minuscule level,having the odd free day here and there.Better than nothing I know but I would have thought these two weeks 'break' would have felt more 'liberating'.

Soccer at the court? Barely made it for a day I think.Wish I could have more days there (but not too many !) but I've still got projects left,right and center to complete.

The June holidays should have made it easier for me to see MJ,seeing as to how she was gonna be on vacation and all but its the last week of her vacation and I haven't caught a glimpse of her yet.Yeah, I'm supposed to be treating MJ as a friend.But I'd still like to see her around,if ya catch my drift...

Nothing wrong with that considering that we haven't seen each other for months.Not quite what you would call the close friends.

CA was today.I expect to get a B,skeptical about an A.

England game is on later a 3am.Likely to sleep before waking up to catch the telecast.

Oohh..3 movies are coming out that I must watch.Superman Returns is the typical superhero blockbuster movie.Miami Vice's kick-ass trailer does it for me.The one that I am most eagerly waiting for is Pirates Of The Carribean:Dead Man's Chest.Why? Simply...Keira Knightley.That alone leaves me in a good place.Not enough for ya mate? Johnny Depp,actor extrodinaire.Eye-candy for the girls? Orlando Bloom.

Watch out for those 3.Especially the last one.

I was speaking about projects earlier and I have a list here...not in any order

1) Skit performance at 2 campuses
2) Entrepreneurship module 2nd proposal
3) Personal n Interpersonal module project - learn 20 German words
4) Thinking Skills project - Come up with a creative way to improve anti-shop theft methods
5) Article on CCA Club, with focus on national project
6) Teacher's Day skit script
7) National Competition next round*

*if we get through.

Add that to one core module,for which I just had my CA/term test.

Yeah,these are the reasons why I guess.Why I hardly have any free time left.Time that I could use to take afternoon naps,go out with my friends and hang out at the soccer court,playing soccer(or not playing maybe..lol)

Yes,yes...I can hear you.Some in the mass crowd are yelling...''I've got worse than you",Yes perhaps you do.But there is an intricate reason why the abovementioned are called my problems.Cos they're mine.

Oh God,maybe this is payback for all the free time I had when I spent a year in limbo taking my GCE Maths as a priavte candidate. *Laughs*

I've got to vamoose now,off to one of my numerous projects.

Rehearsals,I come hither to thee.
Alas fair maiden,another dawn and night shall pass and woe is me,for I shall not gaze upon thy lovely face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home