Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cherish The Moments

The hols have been on since the weekend.Nothing much to report really.I have a couple of DVD's lined up that I rented but that can wait.Finished watching all the OC Season 3 episodes that I have,getting more.

Not sure but I should be watching Superman Returns later on in the afternoon.If it turns out otherwise,then its okay cos I get to save some cash for Wednesday.

What's on for Wednesday? Well,I did say I may get to watch Garfield 2.But that depends on circumstances.Someone else may be following me.Its not confirmed yet and I plan to do so with that person later.But I have to say,I just feel that that person may not be available and decline the invatation I made out last week.My main purpose was to decide between and get some new threads from Topman that I saw the other day.

It'll be nice if that person came along.Someone new to hang with.Would make the movie and even a dinner viable.It would be weird if I had dinner alone.That would just be sad.Plus,like I already said before,I would like to catch Garfield 2 before it ends its run in the theatres.

Had a CCA meeting today.Grimly reminded that free days during the vacation will be scarce.Work will need to be done and on that note,there is a minutes document for me to type out and sumbit by the next meeting which is on Thursday.

I can't find my 1st semester results transcript.I need to get it Xerox-ed or photocopied,if you will and send it for sumbission.Along with copies of my 2nd semester and O Level results cert,as supporting documentation for a scholarship application.There's still time yes but I'd like to get it over and done with(my part at least) as soon as I can.

Erm,its 3.34am and I'm still up.Not too sleepy.Just have nothing to do.The luxury of being on a term break.

I guess I am and rightly should be thankful for these free days that I have.Last semester's chaos was definitely a new experience for me.I feel that if and this is a likely one,the new term was to travel along a similar path,I hope it would be more toned down.

I'm gonna look at the big picture here.Just a semester and a half to go till graduation.8 terms total.5 down,3 left.I've got this far and I'm still in the game.Took a couple of heavy knocks this last round but I'm still in the bout and still in a position to win.How to win? Make it to poly...

Looking ahead,the semestral hols start in mid September so the next term would have 7 weeks of school.Nothing major,its definitely manageable.

Wait,I may be getting a lil too far ahead of myself here.Lets stay in the here and now.Lets enjoy the term break as and when work allows.

Better yet,lets just enjoy Tuesday and Wednesday first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home