Sunday, July 16, 2006

Something Beautiful Will Come Your Way

I left my house today a little after noon before realising that I was gonna miss the 2006 MTV Movie Awards telecast.Argggh,Jessica Alba !!!! Hopefully,there's a repeat telecast tomorrow night.There better be.

Went down to Act 3 International theater to watch rehearsals for the 'Where I Belong' production staging at Jubilee Theatre from 19-22 July.Roswell Girl's in the group.Was supposed to do an interview or QnA with them cos we wanna raise publicity for them cos they definitely deserve it and it's a must anyway.Didn't actually get down to it when we were there.Only after dinner I town did we settle down at Starbucks to do it.

Starbucls was nice.2nd time in the week I was chilling there but it does take a toll on the wallet.

Sometime during dinner a joke was made about Roswell Girl.It wasn't too malicious or anything like that but from what she confided in me before,I knew that deep inside she was affected by the joke.Our friends also make jokes about us being a couple and I was starting to find them so un-funny and in fact I was worried that she was getting irritated about it.She later dimissed my worry so it was okay.

Back to the aforementioned joke which really affected her but she kept it secret but I was in a position to know that got her really down about it.I texted her later as I got home.Did whatever little I could to cheer her up.

She focuses on her faults but she doesn't realise she's a great enough gal even with those 'faults' and you bet that I told her about it.It felt nice to be a good friend to someone.Sincerely,I felt that she was a friend that needed a pick-me-up.Any ulterior motive? I decided that I wouldn't like myself very much if I haboured any and it was a boost to realise that I knew that.I felt it wouldn't be the right thing to do and besides I at that point I didn't feel the need to hide anything anyway,cos I genuinely felt that she needed a friend.

She's a great gal and she needs someone to show her and let her know exactly how great she is.Lat I enquired this have been quiet on the front with the new guy.He's not her boy by the way.So I don't know about him.As for that person being me,hah,I don't think so.Why?

Cos I wouldn't be serious about her like her guy should be.Not because I can't or I don't want to.I would very much like a shot.But not as much as I would want one with MJ.

But that's not the point cos I just would like to emphasise that,despite what she thinks,I feel she is super.She's low on morale sometimes and I hated the fact that she teared up cos of that.I hate to see people that I like being sad.

I know what I texted her wasn't much,although she was appreciative,I hope something really great happens to her so that she gets out of her funk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home