Friday, July 14, 2006

Might As Well Be

I was just going thru Friendster and just decided to go view MJ's photos.No,she didn't have any new photos,it was just ones that were already there for a while.After not looking at them for a while,I guess it was no surprise that I saw them in a fresh,new light and I have to say,it was nice to do that.Just made miss her more.

It gets hard,what with all the constant thoughts of Roswell Girl.It would be admittedly easier if MJ had a few more scenes in my life.

The thing is that,she'll never really know about all this,will she? I know she knows but she'll never really know.Not unless she reads all this.

I doubt that.

I mean she has the link,thru a mutual friend's blog.But the way things are looking,quite sure that she's not too interested.

I just wonder.What is it in me that doesn't get it? Why do my thoughts go wandering back to her?

She is unresponsive to say the least but I guess perhaps,nothing has really been said after so long and that has given me a fool's hope.Perhaps regular interaction,face-to-face would give me a clearer picture.But to ask for that,she might as well be back in her native Deutschland,given that I barely see her anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home