Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Mind Is Wacked Up

Can't believe I'm still up at this unearthly hour.Yeah,I've stayed up way later than this before but considering the long day that I had,I should be sound asleep by now.

I was on the way when my sister woke me up.I had drank Red Bull earlier in the night but my tiredness was still making me feel sleepy,up till the prior point.The Red Bull kicked in and now I can't sleep.Doesn't help that the weather's really humid.

Another reason why I didn't doze off was soon as I hit the sack cos I was suffering from a Roswell Girl overdose.

After seeing her and after all that talk,I couldn't stop thinking about her.Thinking about ways it could happen with her,thinking of reasons why it wouldn't.Thinking of MJ...as a factor and the fact that I should be still on the latter instead of Roswell Girl.

Ooh,I'm am soo stuck on Roswell Girl right now.Feel like I should do something to relieve it.Like write a song or perhaps more simply,write a testimonial for her on Friendster.I'm so hung up on her at this moment.

Oh why am I feeling this way and what do I do?

Sigh....

And then,what does she feel about all this? Is there any part of her that would consider me?

MJ....MJ,MJ,MJ.She's crushin on someone else now.I can't do anything about it.Its a long story that is over-explained.The MJ story.

Roswell Girl...she's on my mind,to quote Teddy Geiger.

Sigh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home