Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ready For The Jump; The Green Light Is About To Go Off

It's the last day of the term break.I'm feeling rather ambivalent about it.

I can't wait to get stuck in and study and do well for my single paper in the exams.Hahhaha! Imagine if the me of two years past heard me saying I couldn't wait to study.What a hoot ! Well,it's more like I gotta do well and to do well I gotta study,so there.

On the other hand,I'm dreading the projects that await me upon my return.There will always be a new one to come along my way I'm sure and that is one top of the existing CCA project,with the most prominent one being the national competition.

I've said previously that I was the ExCo in charge of the upcoming skit for Teacher's Day programme.I feel bad having had to deliver the news to one of them especially,that they've been appointed the project manager for the event.She's my classmate and she's also in my Entropreneurship group.She was part of the cast for the theater production.It really sucks for her and I know exactly how she feels,having one project pile up one after another,a seemingly neverending chain of work to do.

Sigh...

Just found out my exam date.Only one paper to sit for and that will be on the 13th of September.A little more than 6 weeks.But with the public hols and the actual day school ends,it will seem like 5 weeks.My national competition sem-final round will be held on 19 August so that gives me 3 weeks after that to get into exam study mode.Fair enough.

Thank goondness its on the 19th and not 20th,cos that's the opening weekend of the English Premier League 06/07 season but Man Utd are only playing on Sunday 20th of August so I would still get to see them play their first game of the season on the telly.Would be a bonus cos the burden of the national competition would also been over by a day and it would be just a case of waiting for the results.

When this term break came I was relieved and grateful but even when this one started,I knew that the upcoming semester hols would be even more gratifiying and much more appreciated than the last.There is a lot more work to be done this term,ssimply because I want to get good grades for the exam.

The hols would be longer than 3 weeks too.Starting on 14th September and ending only on 15th October,3 days before my birthday.

That's cool.

Tomorrow,I jump back in.

Hey,just thought of something.Starting tomorrow,I get to see Roswell Girl on a daily basis again..haha.

Good news that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home