Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Me, Her & Work

Well two days in and it seems to be set that I will be surrounded by work,whether I want it or not.

Finally crossed off one niggly project today from my elective course,Personal & Interpersonal Effectiveness.Had to do a small presentation.Showed them some German words which I said I would learned.Did it and got it over with.I had to skip the first two lessons this morning though,to finish off the presentation slides.Heard I didn't miss that much anyway.

The other niggly project for another elective module,Thinking Skills,is a lot easier than I had expected.Basically,I heard that as long as a report is submitted,I'll pass.And I'm exempted from the 2nd project in that module,having already participated in a school event in the 1st semester which cancels off class hours required for that module.

The entropreneurship module is moving along again after some stalling due to CCA activities. The project component for my Office Administration module is slowly getting there.Bit of work to put in this one but the report is done,with the presentation slides needing work now.

The CCA has reached a manageable level.Doesn't mean that work for the CCA will tail off.Except for that break of a week and a half recently,I don't think work has ever tailed off ever since I joined it.

In fact after school tomorrow,I have to be present at a meeting for the Office Administration project,a meeting for the national competition and also be present at the Teachers' Day project managers casting meeting.The last 2 are CCA-related.

Just another mundane school day,where nothing happens.Haha.

Oh yes,did outline work for the slides for the Office Administration project today with Roswell Girl and 2 other classmates.Was in close proximity to her.There were times when I slipped and allowed my mind to wander and dreamt about being more close to her,socially not physically.

But most of the time I found myself at a cross of pretending not to be affected by the fact that she's back with her boy and just looking at her and just wondering what it was gonna take to get through to her.

It wasn't good but it could have been worse.Lets see what happens tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home