Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back Down To Earth

Spent the early part of the afternoon watching an MTV's Laguna Beach marathon.

Damn,Kristin Cavallari looks hot and cute.I like.

In the later part of the afternoon,went to the airport to Popeye's Chicken.The only outlet in Singapore.Got full just after a while.Popped by the video store to rent The Godfather trilogy and Date Movie as well before heading home.

The thing with Roswell Girl getting back with her ex-boy(hereafter 'boy') is that its a bit anti-climatic for me.After revealing the whole Roswell Girl issue to some people after increased ribbing from people who have read me and found me to be crushing on her,it seemed to be gathering pace.

On the negative note,it may have actually believe all the hype surrounding it.Which only set me for a harder fall when the anti-climax came.

So now I gotta keep things low key,inform the people that need to know.I just have to ignore any comments or possibilities regarding me and Roswell Girl cos of her sitiuation now,it would just do me no good.It's just something that I've gotta forget about.

Just gotta focus on school,not believe that anything could develop in the midst of all that.

Get to polytechnic.

It would have been nice to have gone there with someone but if i do go,it looks like I'll reach it alone.

At least I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home