Thursday, August 03, 2006

Follow Peace Through Chaos

Dang,whatta day.

Turned in last night around 3am,only afer finishing up the work for the Entrepreneurship module.Woke up at 615 to get ready for school.Stole in a few minutes of work with Roswell Girl on my laptop before the morning bell.Continued it during the Entrepreneurship lesson.

After lessons finished at 11,we proceeded to work on the project for the Office Administration module from 11 till 3.

At 3-ish,I went up to the CCA to work on the props for the national competition.Not too much work.After doing what was needed to be done,I just chilled with snacks and talked with CCA mates.At 630,Roswelll Girl came back to meet me after she had finished practicing her dance routine,which started at 3.

We headed a few bustops over to a friend's house.She had been MIA for a while due to an operation she had recently undergone.But she was keen to do her part for the Office Admin project.Despite complications,we managed to get things moving and we did so till 10.

Taking the bus,I reached home close to 11.

Talk about having to multi-task.So many different projects to keep in mind.

Everytime I get tired,I just tell myself that I'm doing this to get to polytechnic,to get further.Calculate,Khai,calculate.

Spending a lot of time around Roswell Girl.In my mind,I've managed to control any delusions in my head while I'm around her and keep a cool head.

I don't need her but I find myself wanting her.To grab her round the waist when I'm sitting behind her,to hold her hand,to caress her arm when it's next to me.

I can control myself better now but these rare moments are impactful.

God,why do I seem to conveniently forget the fact that she's back with her boy everytime I'm around her.

I'll leave with a saying.

'If you're meant to be with some one,that person will come back to you no matter where they go.'

Not to be set in my infatuation but I wouldn't complain if she came back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home