Friday, August 11, 2006

Only When She's Not In Sight

It's a Friday. Same old stupid CCA stuff.Can't be bothered to elaborate on the routine.

Gonna go on a bittersweet for a short while.

Been trying to ignore Roswell Girl as much as I can in school without making it too obvious.Its for my own good.It is an attempt to not be hung up on her so much.But still,when I'm back home I do find myself missing her bad.

I'm figuting out the conundrum for her birthday.Whether to give prezzies,what to give and when should I give them.Right now I'm giving the bear with the card on the Friday before her birthday and Mrs Fields' on Monday,the actual day,as a 2nd surprise.

My CCA friends (the two that know) say that I should give her the bear.I should do it cos I should at least do it now and not regret it later.

They do have a strong point.

Not much today,off to sleep for me cos I'm knackered as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home