Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fall Down To Wish Her Well

Today was the celebration of my grandma's birthday which is actually tomorrow.A whole bunch of people were there.All family.The grankids had the biggest representation.A whole bunch of us were there which made it fun.All of us(or at least most) were grown and big.We took a pic with her and it was nice to see us as a big group.

My gran's birthday is tomorrow,same as Roswell Girl's.If I'm not wrong,she was gonna celebrate it with her boy.I don't know what she did with her family.

I am her friend right? So its right if I say that I hope that she has fun with him and get to have a great celebration,just like how I did today at my grandma's.

Birthday card is ready but not written on yet.Brownies' will be bought tomorrow.Bear will bought as soon as possible.Maybe the smaller one instead of the medium sized one liked I originally planned.

I went out on Thursday with a Roswell Girl and a groupmate to source out stuff for our Entro project.Roswell's boy followed and it looks like he's back in the picture.Roswell was certainly acting cute with him.She was so into him.She didn't show it much but I could see it in her eyes.They didn't act inimate though.It was just that she was very playful

Oh I wish she could be playful with me.

Remember I said that I talked to a classmate about what was going on and she did say that Roswell was a very committed person in a relationship.Her being playful with him was just because it was her natural self.That's how she can get when she's committed to someone.

My friend went on to say that her boy was a sweet-talker and managed to convince Roswell Girl to come back to him.EVEN IF HE SEEMED TO WANT TO DISCARD HER BACK THEN !!

My friend added that her boy was a very lucky guy to get a girl like Roswell Girl.

I couldn't agree more.

So what I saw last Thursday is supposed to be some sort of message that I should back off and just let things be.

If it really is so that she's back with him then I will back off.

I should know to fall back.I do have something to fall back on.It's the fact that we are good friends.

That's something I should be greteful for,on the day that is her birthday's eve.

Hmm..the title of today's post sounds like a title of a song from a alternative rock band..ala Fall Out Boy or New Found Glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home