Tuesday, August 22, 2006

And Then I Said "...

Ho...it turns out that the team I'm in didn't make it to the finals of the competition.Initially I thought I would be happy cos I'd have more time to do other things like..study.But after yesterday's meeting with the group,where we decided to go ahead and do our best to get into the next round and getting ourselves geed up despite even with me being hesitant at first.

So we went for it.But we didn't make it.The thought actually ran through my mind.

'How ironic it would be that affter a last minute concentrated effort,we may not make it still' I thought yesterday.

Huh,whaddya know.

Anyways,next in line is the video production.Looking forward to it.But I'm sure there will be tough days.Hope to learn a lot though.

Moving on...

I'm trying to slowly talk to a classmate about the way I feel about Roswell Girl.Kind of nice that I can tell someone who I would say is in some sort of a loop with Roswell Girl cos they're in the same clique at school.I haven't told her the whole story yet.I have told her that I am looking for a suitable time to do so as soon as possible.Tomorrow likely.All the teasing she did about us,it was true,on my part at least.

All this talk about Roswell Girl...

I have not stated it here even though I know that tomorrow is MJ's burfday.

Yes it is..recalling how I was so flustered last year about what to get her and how to work up the nerve to give it to her.Decidedly,its much easier to give it to Roswell Girl.Well,cos first things first,she's a real close friend,unlike MJ unfortunately.As much as I wanted to,I never got close to MJ.

She's a gal I hope stays blessed.I know that she's on a different path right now but I'm still looking out for her.Friends do that.I didn't forget her.

When I was fretting over it,I hardly had any idea what to get her.It's way worse now.At the very least I'll drop her a friendly testimonial in Friendster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home