Wednesday, August 23, 2006

As The Saying Goes

Post #200. =)

Today is MJ's birthday so I gotta do a shout-out.

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!!

LOL.

Just looking at her latest Friendster pictures and reminiscing about how I was so crazy about her.I STILL can see why.But hey,she's just a friend.Didn't get anything for her.Feel bad.But like I said before,even when I was hyped out about her I had no idea what to get her.Much less now.

One thing she cute fo' sho'.Many guys will be after her.Good luck to her with that.Having to sort out the real deal from all the riff-raff.

I got my own story.Turns out there ain't much difference in it.Roswell Girl seems to be just as untouchable at times.I can be friends that's only from a certain distance.Any closer,she seems untouchable,despite her friendly demeanor.

*I have to make a correction about the previous post.When I wrote that I was gonna tell a girl in my class about me liking Roswell Girl,at that point,the girl in question already knew,as in,I already told her.

Today I told another girl in my class about the Roswell Girl story.She's the inseprable 'twin' of the 1st girl that I told.I'm quite close to them both cos we're all in the same group for our Entropreneurship module.

She said something to me about Roswell Girl.It was thing same thing that Roswell Girl said to me when we were talking about MJ.

'If it's meant to be she'll come back to you'

How ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home