Saturday, August 26, 2006

Penning It Down

Yesterday was the 1st time I met the 'executive producer' for the video production I was gonna be in.

It all looks cool and fun but I know its gonna be a lot of hard work as well.And I'm not just saying that figuratively.

I was contemplating my 'speciality' in my CCA.How did I ever end up being labeled a scriptwriter when I have not written one in the past.Granted,I have language skills to help me but I have had no prior experience.I haven't even done a WHOLE script by myself.The two that I have helped in were the Orientation Skit and The Valentine' Day skit.The bulk of the script was already done and I just helped to finish them off.

I'm not that confident when others tout me as the 'scriptwriter'. Yes,I do imagine myself emulating Davd McKenna(who was brill with American History X) or even something as prolific as what Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have done.

I always could write but I gotta step up to the plate this time around.I still belive my best piece of work was my O Levels composition paper.I've always had a sanguine disposition towards English as a subject back in secondary school.Articulation is something I try to achieve as well,whether it be in the written word or the expression of an idea.

I guess I'm 'stuck' with this expectation and I simply have to meet it.

Will update later tonight on Roswell Girl and the about turn I have made regarding her birthday.

Indecision by kHaI yet again?

Hmmph...me and my shenanigans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home