Friday, September 01, 2006

Wasting My Time On You

Back from my free day.It's Teachers' Day so it's a day off from school.

Spent most of my day with my mind on Roswell Girl.

I shouldn't be,really.After all,she is just a friend.Truly,even if I want something more.At the same time,she is nothing more and I should be thinking of her along those lines and ONLY along those lines.

The problem is that I often let it develop into something more in my head.

So I spent the whole day thinking about her and about how at the same time she's not thinking about me and wishing that she did.

A fruitless day and a day wasted.

Hopefully the night will be more productive.I plan to get in a few hours of studying.A chapter or even two.It will go a long way in terms of progressing with my revision I should be doing for my exams.

Which by the way is on 13 September.Not that much time left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home