Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tribute

Woah..I didn't expect to be able to access Blogger at home.Was bored stupid and had nothing else to do so I tried.So here I am,blogging..hmm..

Went down to Holland Village today and this time the meeeting did happen.Met with the consulting scriptwriter,she gave us her input on how to improve the script and what she said was pretty useful stuff.Then had another meeting with the producers to clarify issues and help assign segments to the 3 directors.

The pre-production meeting was fruitful today,that I have to say.Location recce on Tuesday.

Reflecting on my results,I'm really pleased that I've managed to recover from that utter claptrap of a C grade and pulled it all the way back up to an A.I did somehow trawl my way through the drudgery that came my way in the form of Office Administration.

But what I really like is my Entrepreneurship project.It's cool that we got an A but what I love is how it was obtained.

Under pressure from all sides(daily school life,CCA,other projects and part-time jobs etc) the resolve of my group did not waver and withstood everything that came our way.The great thing is,we had fun along the way doing it.Never before have had an adverse experience with other individuals and yet come out of it with a smile.

I love my group members for making it so enjoyable.Even when one of our group members was put out of commission due to an stomach operation,the rest just went about doing work,while she recovered.And when she came back,she approached the work with such gusto,chomping at the bit.

Presentation day came and we were forced to wrap it up early and continue later on.Disrupted our flow but the teacher said it didn't matter.

Yes,I was the only guy in a group of 5 and at times I was missing the male camraderie in the midst of a sea of estrogen but it was still fun.For real.The fact that Roswell Girl was in the group should be reason enough to celeberate.The rest were co-operative members and we had disagreements but we didn't fight and we always tried our best to have fun.

If asked,they may have a different idea of what this experience was but this is mine.

It was great fun and I love them for making it fun,making school fun.It was the 1st time in my school life where I saw a direct correlation between the amount of effort and the rewards reaped.I don't know how things are going to be in the future but I shall just thank them for the time of this Entrepreneurship experience.

Mille grazie,mi bellas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home