Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Calm & Articulate Now

Right.

Perhaps the last post was a tad too dramatic.I tend to do that .But the point still stands.If she found out and as a result,withdrew herself,away from me,I wouldn't like that at all.

I fancy her yes.But I'd put the friendship in higher value so I choose not to screw up and ruin it all.Her walking away is the last thing I want to happen.

If she ever reads my blog,I hope she knows the true story.

That I do fancy her,I wish for something more.But it's dangerous to wish cos I'm afraid I may lose her as a friend if I try anything.So I keep quiet and remain the loyal friend.That I didn't mean to fall for her.I tried to fight it but it was a futile effort.

I went to her house yesterday.To do the Entro project.Got back late.Since the begonning of the week I've been trying to put some rational thoughts against those fantastical thoughts I have during the weekend.I guess this is it.It's a little reminder of the danger I'm putting the friendship in by playing this game.

There,now that's a bit better than yesterday's incoherent,rambling post wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home