Sunday, September 10, 2006

You Reap What You Sow

Wow it's been a really crazy past couple of days with a couple more to go before its all done. Part of it is.

By Tuesday I finished of the PIE project.On Wednesday night I had my last CCA meeting for the semester.I didn't sleep through Wednesday night.I studied a chapter or two for my Office Administration and finished typing up reports for the Entrepreneurship module.I went to school after that.

Managed to get some shut eye for an hour in the CCA room after 26 hours without sleep.Woke up and waited for my turn on the laptop to finish up my part of the Entro report.The girls then went out to get the prototype.They came back and they spent the rest of the night trying to fix the niggly problems with the thing.We left school at 930 and spent an hour and a half working on it at the Macs outside school.Went off at 11.Took a cab home.Crashed into bed.

Next day,woke up at 630.Took a cab to school.Had to do morning test shots for the video production.

At 815,went into CCA room,that we borrowed,to make final preparations for the Entro presentation.

Presentation time,we had to rush through it.Our class overran our alloted time and we were forced to cut it short! No worries though,we have a cool teacher who said that in no way our marks were gonna be affected.She even said that we performed under pressure,with an agitated class outside waiting for us.So the rest of the presentation was done using the teacher's laptop outside the staff room.

We did it and got it over with.When one of us went in to help the teacher carry stuff back in,it was revealed to us through her that we had scored a high 'A' for our project.Still moderation against other projects to worry about but it would be likely that we would still get an AAas the final grade because of the competency and throughness of our project.

=)
=)
=)

Won't believe it till I see it though.

But it'll work for now.

Later on in the day,finished off my 2nd elective Thinking Skills with an inpromptu presentation(a roleplay) Due to some misunderstanding my group had presented without me and another member on Wednesday,when I wasn't in school.

All that's left for me now,on my once-hefty list this semester is my Office Administration exam.Revisions not going to plan.Fell sick after the stress from days leading up to Friday's big day.I have not covered as much as I had planned to.

I must force myself to finish off one chapter today before I go to sleep.

More some other time about the people involved in the Entro project.

I just had the sudden urge to talk to one of them,Roswell Girl,just now and I just came up with some excuse about the examination room,even when I actually already knew where it was.

Hehe...

It was so nice to hear that sweet voice of hers..sigh...ahhh..

=)

It's been a tiring week but one of the most rewarding times.It could be even more if I do work for the exam.

Ahh,sweet,sweet voice.How enchanting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home