Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baby I'm Addicted

Sorry bout not posting for quite a while.Been busy studying.Laptop is down with a virus and some sites can't be accessed like Blogger so it looks like a reboot is on the cards.

Bugger.

Ya know,when you're done with an examination,feelings of relief,happiness and a little stress if you thought you didn't fare too well.But mostly relief and happiness that the exams are over and done with right? I mean its pretty much the standard feeling right?

Well,never thought it would happen but I'm actually sad that the hols are rolling around.More then sad,this afternoon I was inconsolable.I was facing the prospect of 4 weeks and 6 days without Roswell Girl.

I was close to hysterics inside.Lol.

Its a bit better now.But I gotta get my mind off her or I'll be a right mess within three weeks.

The difference with these hols is that there is no MJ to distract me outside of school.It's fully Roswell Girl.And today,she left school quick after the exam.To meet a friend. 'Friend'.The paranoid side of me 'Is this a new guy that she's getting to know??' Noooooo......hence the earlier hysteria.I'd absolutely be crushed if she came back to school with the news that she was attached.

Hmmph....I'm gonna miss her bad.

I wanna tell her so bad.Real bad.I don't wanna let her slip away.I want to so bad but I don't know if I should because I'm afraid if I do that she's gonna freak out and back away.

But I don't wanna lose her.I really x4 want her...

Wow,that sounds desperate and creepy.Officially,I'm suffering from Roswell Girl withdrawal symptoms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home