Friday, October 13, 2006

It's The Final Lap

School reopens Monday.Still no sign of the scholarship.Must have got lost in the mail..I'll probably only get it after I've given up hope and least expect it.

Can't wait for school to open.Not excited about it but it's more like a 'whatever'.Gonna be busy straight off the bat with shooting for the video production and a performance on the 26th to think about.I may ask for 'leave' from the production on the 18th,get the other scriptwriter to cover for me on that day.Not sure what I'm gonna do,probably nothing.Not sure if I do celebrate,whether it would be with family,friends or me mateys.It has to be during the evening cos I'll be fasting during the day.If I had the scholarship money I'd probably go out to eat at a nice place but I don't so I'll have to see about that.

With the laptop all kooky,I'd expect to blog more from school.Hope the computer terminals will be accessible.

Nothing really much to update on,all I did these past few days were just chill with mates and come back late.Haven't been doing that these past few months so I guess it's real good that I've been doing that a lot lately.

Even yesterday at a few minutes past 12am,I was at a fitness corner in the neighbourhood,just goofing round with the machines.It was after a late,late dinner.It was so much better than coming back late from school,reaching home at night all burned out for the day.

Last semester in school.6 months and a fair bit holidays tucked in between.So that's a good thing.Only 2 core modules and 1 elective.This time last year I had 3 core modules to think about.Also,with regards to the CCA,I expect the January Intaker Orientation Skit to be the last major thing I do for the CCA,with maybe articles to write and a drama workshop to attend after?

I will be a daily grind.Especially with projects.Hopefully undergoing the Entroprenuership project last semester puts me in good stead.

These hols have been good.I've had a lot of fun and I guess now I'm ready to go back and work hard.After a non-existent break the last vacation,I really needed this one and I got it.

I have a song to finish writing.I'll complete it over the weekend.

Can't wait to see all my classmates.Although at times it can be a real drag with so many people,dealing with the stress of school life,there were times when it was fun.

That's a good thing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home