Monday, October 16, 2006

You Mean It's A Rerun?

School has started.The new timetable is a little bit of a bummer but I'll cope.But what's a real bummer is the teacher I got for my AOA module.Really didn't wanna get her as a teacher but I did.That just sucks but I'll have to grin and bear it.

I've got leave from lessons the whole day tomorrow because of on location shoots.I've got partial leave on Wednesday and full leave again on Thursday.It'll set me back a little on lessons but I think I will be able to manage.

It's my birthday on Wednesday and I just wanna be around Roswell Girl.I don't expect her and I don't need for her to give me a present.Just be around me.Spend time with me..*sigh* that would be present enough for me.So that's why I'm kind of okay even if I have to go back to class any not just any class but AOA at that.But cos of Roswell Girl,I'm willing to go back.

School's back and the thing with that is I have to learn to get up early in the morning again.Although it was 4 days out of 5 last time,when I had to be in school by 8am,its only 2 this time.

Look,school sucksThat is the general feeling everyone has.Last semester was supposed to be the slack semester according to the teachers and their bosses but how come I didn't feel like it was slack? I do feel a bit robbed in that sense and there is a sense of weariness when I realise that I gotta do it all over again this 4th semester which is reputed to be as tiring as the 2nd semester.And that's not even considering the CCA activities,which will slow down for me after the January Orientation Skit.

This is the last hurdle.Ain't no way in hell I'm gonna trip and fall.Not now,I've worked my ass off to get to where I am now,I ain't the best maybe but I did what I could.Speaking of which I will be looking for the student rankings list to see where I stand.I expect to be in the Top 20,though Top 25 could be more realistic.But the former is still possible if just a couple of people drop down.I was No 29 the last time.We'll see where I stand now.

Rome,babyRome,the symbolisation of a goal.That's what I gotta keep thinking about.

Maybe with my down-ass chick,sipping a cup of java and watching the sun set?

I got this to deal with first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home