Monday, October 23, 2006

Money Plans

One day of fasting left.The last day.

Tomorrow is the festive day.Looking ambivalently towards it.That means that while I know that there will be some nice moments of fun and a littlebit of cash influx as well,I still feel rather tired thinking about all the vistiting I'm gonna have to do.A tiring day of walking around from place to place before reaching home late at night,with school to think about the next day.

Looks like mom said I'm gonna have to find a way to get that jacket on my own.Dang.But maybe I still can ask her to get the shoes for me.I'll have to find a way how.

Really want to get a job but I know myself.I know that if I do now,I'll struggle.I know there are loads of people who work and study at the same time but like I said,I know myself and I know that it would be detrimental to my time and ultimately my studies.

My mom's just not giving me enough.I need at least another exra $100 per month.It sounds incredulously materialistic but it is the sad truth.It's not her fault though.I can solve this problem by getting a job but the repercussions I have stated above.

My CCA teacher's getting me to gp to this seminar of sorts with the college principal,along with my CCA chairman.Just us two to represent our CCA.Usually I would jump at the chance to skip class but even this is a bit much for me.The semester is barely in its infancy and I've already missed so many classes.I just don't know how many more I can afford to miss.

Will have to talk to my teacher after this.I have rehearsals to go to in about half an hour.I'm in school,by the way,just made the trip from home,to come a bit earlier and just chill,blogging and stuff.

Rehearsals finish around 2-ish.I don'y know what I'll do after that.Got loads of time to kill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home