Sunday, October 29, 2006

Not Much Room For Shenanigans

Right.I'm so bored it's reaching ridiculous proportions.

It's not the level of boredom but rather,it's realising that I have nothing to look forward to.

I wanna have fun at the new megamall but there's no one to bring along.Incredibly pathetic if I was to turn up there alone.

Then,by my calculations,the next term holiday is at 15 December or thereabouts.That's about 2 months counting back from the start of this term.2 weeks down,6 weeks left.

6 weeks of school.With not much to offer on the side,in terms of leisure events.A holiday,an outing,a special day of fun.These things help me survive the drudgery of school life.Not to mention,I'm already lagging behind in this aspect.

You couple all that with the ambiguity of the current Roswell Girl situation,it makes for a disagreeable weekened break.

Taking it week by week,I have to find motivation for this one.I find none.That's what I need things to look forward to,things to be happy about.Sounds incredibly shallow but perhaps an outing would perk me up.Some occasional retail therapy wouldn't hurt.

I'd ask Wahida cos you know she's a friend and all.Or Roswell Girl cos she's well..y'all know that one already.But I'm worried they may find me insanely,boringly creepy and not want to go.

.My mates..one's occupied with the retaking of O Level exams and the other is doing battle with his own demons in poly.

Anyone interested in going to VivoCity with me? Or to Topman to get that jacket?

Right..this blows...I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home