Friday, October 27, 2006

Bored Stupid

Egad! Is this holdiay afternoon a drag or what?

Wanted to spend the day out,window shopping and just chilling at VivoCity but apparently not a good time for my mates.I would ask my ITE people that I know if they wanted to hang out but I'm not so sure I would get a positive response.

What's that? Ask Roswell Girl you say?

Again,I would but even a regular attempt by me to avoid boredom may be misconstrued as yours truly trying to 'get' her.Something I do not want her assuming.Treading on unncertain waters.I don't believe there's anything dangerous in these waters but perhaps a heavy fog has set in and it is advisable to not chart a course for anywhere in particular just yet.

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE! IS THERE NO ONE ELSE! Lol..Brad Pitt in Troy anyone?

See? That's how bored I am..it's got me spewing off movie quotes.I've been busy with production and school and have had no time to check out VivoCity.There's also a double agenda.I plan to strike off things in my wish list.

So my mates better come good soon,here's hoping.Or does anyone else fancy a trip down to VivoCity?

Meanwhile,I shall be rotting my mind away with DVDs at home.Had to make changes to the SGEM song as well.If anything interesting occurs later on in the night,I may update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home