Monday, October 30, 2006

This Climb Is Draining The Life Out Of Me

By Jove! School is an absolute drag.

It's not that boredom levels have reached Def-con 5 level yet but thinking of the inexorable rise towards that over the coming weeks is already putting a damper to my spirits.

Jumping grandma on a stick! I'm left floundering and am in the midst of flailing in desparation, left in wonderment as to how exactly I'm going to find motivation to achieve this term,let alone this semester.

On a positive note,I finally saw the rankings for the 2nd year students in my course.I was number 29 previously.

I'm now number 19.Number 4 in my class.

Right on..I've achieved my hope of breaking into the top 20.

Roswell Girl's at the lofty position of number 7.Damn girl, that is totally RAD !

Adequately pleased for me.Way stoked for both of us....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home