Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This One Goes Out To

Hahaha..as Intan said..I'mma gonna blog about today.

The SGEM auditions went down today.Given the lack of time and preperation,I wasn't expecting too much.It wasn't smooth.It could have done better.It's one of those times that I have to call it like it is.But no need to fret cos we still have the good part of a fortnight to smooth out the rough edges.

So 'ly-ra',keep your hair on man...you and your singers still have time.

At I write this sentence,I'm listening to Kevin Federline's 'smash hit' Lose Control.In there is a line where he says ,"I married a superstar,never break us up no matter who you are." Yeah K-Fed,you're right,nobody can break up you and your wife.Except you.

Ha.

Roswell Girl wasn't there during the auditions.She was busy rehearsing for her dance performance.Bless her,she's so talented and smart too.I admit,during the time we were agonizing over the tune of the song,at times,I did feel a little funny inside.

Why?

Well,when it sounded right,it made me realise who I was thinking of when I wrote the song.None other then Roswell Girl of course,who else? Would have been a little weird if she had been present.I wouldn't have dared to really look her in the eye,knowing that the song was about her.

Aini says the song is nice and she wants the lyrics.Yeah right.Okay,if she really wants it like she says,I'll give it to her after I've made it all better.

I have not the time to launch a diatribe on the next assortment of projects that are lined up for this semester,ironically because I have to attend to...some project research.

Bollocks,that.

I'll be sure to visit this topic soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home