Sunday, November 05, 2006

They Sing The Words That Make Me Dream Of You

Just finished watching the DVDs. It's 5-ish am now.Just thought I'd leave a short post cos I barely ever do one at this time.

Barcelona v Deportivo game on the telly right now.

I don't know why but I'm left wondering about Roswell Girl again.Blame it on the songs I've got blaring out of the laptop speakers.I mean John Mayer's Your Body Is A Wonderland. 'You & Me' and 'Hanging By A Moment', both by Lifehouse, and Ryan Cabrera's True,these songs are bound to evoke the sentiment of fond reminiscence.

I hope she's well.At least getting better.

It's been a wonderful year and a half of school.My life has been on the up ever since I entered ITE and she's been like icing on the cake.

But we'll save the nostalgia for another day.I'm set to turn in and go think about her in my dreams.It's been a nice few hours and I'll sign off with a slow one on my music player ..this is Michael Buble with Dream A Little Dream Of Me.

How fitting.

Good night,ladies and gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home