Sunday, November 12, 2006

Tank's Running On Empty

Well this weekend wasn't such a killjoy.Not when compared to last week at least.

Another week of school beckons.5 weeks left.

I got to get down to revision some time soon..Marketing.If I start early,I'm going to make things for for myself.

Initially thought of taking Business Mandarin as an elective this semester.Seeing as how I'm barely making the cut so far,taking it would have pulled me under.

Struggling to come up with something I can look forward to this semester.

Well the only one that comes to mind is graduation.And the graduation party; if they decide to have one that is.

Bummer,not much out there on the horizon is there.Apart from a couple of plays and maybe an essay competition,Chicken Soup style.

God even this post isn't much.It's old rhetoric.

Hmm,I wonder what new developments will arise in the future.Doesn't mean that its not around now doesn't mean that it won't come up in the future.Something blog-worthy I hope.

Especially for school.If not for Roswell Girl,it wouldn't be much at all.Now that the CCA is sort of winding down for the year.Nothing frenetic.Not till the new intake's about to come in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home