Friday, December 01, 2006

A Promise To Be Kept

Weekend's rolled around but I'm on meds cos I've got the flu.

Bugger.

The CA for AOA was this yesterday.I hope I did decently.Not top stuff maybe but hopefully good stuff still.

Ha.After that,I went down to VivoCity to get my jacket.Not revealing the price but it was from Topman and it was the one that I wanted from the Orchard branch but was gone.Had dinner at Fig & Olive.$76 bucks for three people.But the food was nice.I liked my chocolate milkshake.It wasn't just the creamy stuff like you get an McDonalds but a proper chocolate milkshake with a little bit of ice cream in it as well.Had dessert at Ben & Jerry's.

Wanted to watch a movie but didn't cos it would have taken up too much of our time.

It was quite fun going out with Aini and Wahida.Hope to do it again.

I was sick when I was doing the CA.Nose pipes were leaky and all.Never pleasant.I was as okay as I could be during the Vivo trip but I guess I'm properly ill now.Still not to bed.Took pills,slept,woke up and pills and slept again before going to the doctor.Just took pills again.3 times a day right? So I'm getting plenty of rest.

Roswell Girl's going thru some shit but I really believe that at the end of it,she's gonna find happiness with the one that she yearns for.That guy has no idea how lucky he is.

So that leaves me,stranded and in wonderment.

It did hurt and it still does but I made a promise to her that I would always be around.That I would always be there with a smile for her.I don't like to go back on promises like this.Am I moving on? No not really...cos I'm always around,like I said I plan to be.

She doesn't really need me now I guess.She's got him,even if they are having some problems.But I'm not walking away like I did with MJ.I refuse to make the same mistake.Why? Cos she's worth it like I always said.

At the same time,while I am down about this,I fully realise that I've got it good in many other parts of my life.So I'm carrying on,business as usual,no hiding or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home