Saturday, November 18, 2006

Taxi Drivers Rejoice

Late cable bill again.Only will be paid on Tuesday according to my mom so that means that I won't have access to cable or Internet till then.I'll miss a lot of my weekend shows.Including the Man Utd game.If my mate's around and his house is freed up from people I may go over and watch the game.Liverpool's game will be playing simutaneously but he has 2 or 3 TV's in his house so that's okay.

I got news that I'll be getting my scholarship on Monday.So that's good.But I'll wait till it's reflected in my bank balance before celebrating.But I have to go all the way to somewhere far to get it before going to my school's admin office to report that I actually have received it.All in the morning,before school starts.

I'm getting sick of all the school leave I'm having to take this semester.Already taken four at least.Now,within the next 8 days I'm gonna have to take another three.Damn,if I do that,I'm gonna miss more lessons.And I don't want to do that.If circumstanses allow it,I may choose not to take all three upcoming days of leave,just 2 maybe.

Yesterday was quite a day.School from 8 to 3.After that,I had to take a cab to another campus to attend the songwriting workshop.It got extended by an hour so I only finished at 6.By cab,I rushed back home to put down my bag and change.Took another cab to yet another ITE campus.

Watched a play there.An adaptation of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat'.Not as good as Forbidden City.It was pretty decent.They could have done a little bit better I feel but like I said,it was decent.

After the play,I shared ANOTHER cab with friends to pay visit to a classmate who was holding an open house.Singapore's small but it cost a little just over $19 to get us there.Cost was split.

It was just before midnight when made our way home.I shared a cab,AGAIN,with Wahida,dropped her off before the cab rumbled back to my area.Cost was about $21 bucks.But I only took $5 from Wahida,before she alighted,even though she wanted to give me $15.She felt bad about it but ha,too bad.

So that was my long,active,braindrain of a day.Taxicabs were the order of the day.

Lets do a count.About 5 taxicab rides.At least $53 right there on taxifare.

DAMN...

Going out house-visiting tomorrow with CCA friends.Loads of food and fun.And it doesn't hurt that I'll get a little bit of money as well.How awfully 'Scrooge McDuck' of me...The bad thing about this outing is that Roswell Girl won't be coming.That just kills the vibe a little.

The latest gadget trend is the Samsung Z5 MP3 player.Last seen in the Pussycat Dolls' new video 'Wait A Minute ' featuring Timbaland.Also seen in Fergie's video.Damn this thing is hot.It's got built in speakers.A tad bulky but it should still be able to slip into user's pockets.Speakers are there so that you can share the music you're listening to with everyone around you.But please,only when it's the right time.No need to be blasting out the music just to show off to people.

With my scholarship money,I'm gonna ask my mate to order up One Tree Hill Seasons 2 through 4 and also Entourage 1 & 2.

I should she the scholarship money on Tuesday so that's good.

Now off to the video store to get me through a cable-less,informatiom-superhighway-less night with a couple of DVDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home