Saturday, November 25, 2006

Oh Reflection, Wherefore Lies Thy Courage?

When Monday rolls around,there will be 3 weeks of school left in this term.

By Monday I have to pass up my Career Development & Planning job kit.

Marketing Proposal due in two weeks.

More on that.I was initially the inital project manager but the leader felt it best that I take the lead since our product is more known to males,what with it being soccer shoes and all.

Well lets hope I can do well in this role.

Oh yeah,on Monday I was gonna have to take Approved Leave from school,like I mentioned before.It's for a dialogue session with the college principal and directors,involving CCA leaders.I think Roswell Girl went on her own before with other class reps,with her being valedictorian in ours and all.Yeah she's sharing the spot with 6 others in the school at the moment but you ought to know by now,she'll always be top in my book any day.

It is time to revisit my resolve to be more like Mouth from One Tree Hill.Always admiring from afar.There,but never close enough to the girl of his dreams.Yet he carries on in blind faith.Some may say that if I do that,I would be a fool.As only one would say,in matters of the heart,perhaps I am a fool.Certainly,I never claimed to be otherwise.

I was leaving school last Friday with Aini and I let slip that I knew that Roswell Girl slept peacefully at night.No thoughts of me whereas I was quite the contrary.I said this,encapsulated in a sentence.I didn't realise that 'severity' of the sentence.By the time I did,I tried to stop myself but I had pretty much said enough for Aini to know that I kinda think about Roswell Girl...a lot.....

It was a drastic statement to make.

I wish I was braver.

Oh wait.I do wish.But I KNOW.I KNOW I CAN BE BRAVER.When it comes to HER.I don't want to make the same mistakes like I did with MJ.I wanna go for it.Maybe it's because, I honestly, sincerely believes that Roswell Girl really is worth it.I want this story to end differently,unlike the one before.Then,nothing happened.But it begs the question then,will it be a tragedy this time or will it end in gladdening triumph?

I just want to try is all.


P/S I have this newfound respect for Paul Scholes.A world-class soccer player.A legend in the making.Incomparable success.Deservedly well-off.Yet he remains an absolute down-to-earth.Prefers his family to the call of fame (infamy).I've always respected him of course but it just got me thinking of how much of a family man he really is.How much he loves his wife and kids.Must be a wonderful family he has which lends credence to him as a human being.Much respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home