Thursday, November 23, 2006

Make My Move

Yes,the Internet and cable is back on.That's a big relief.Missed loads with the cable out.

Yeah so I got my scholarship.Mom wanted me too pay off the bills so I had to use it almost immediately but I trust I'll be getting it back when I get my monthly allowance.

I'm not sure if it's on yet but I should be making my way to Vivocity next Wednesday with Aini and Wahida.The latter has already expressed interest in dining at Swensen's and I'm cool with that.

I sent in an email to Ikea's HR Dept,asking for details of any part time positions available this morning.I should be getting my response by 2 days the latest.Perhaps tomorrow.This job is crucial for my expenses.If I do finally get one,it would signify a major landmark in my life. Particularly if I hang on to it for a couple of months.I would be more financially independent and that would open up a lot of doors for me.

I'm supposed to go and check up on that Basic German course today with a mate but our schedules barely allow for it.Damn,lets just get started and see if it's suitable for us.If it is,we should go through with it as quick as we can.

The SGEM thing is over and done with.Got through it with problems abound.But honestly,I've moved on.Was never too affected by them in the first place anyway.

I was planning an outing with Roswell Girl to go watch the movie 'Open Season'.Emphasis on 'was'.I vaguely that I've gotten her to agree to it via SMS but that was a while ago and right now I 'm not sure if I should follow through.

Maybe she's forgotten about it and if I bring it up now it may make me seem desperate cos I've kept it in my mind all this while.I don't know.

But certainly,a worse fate would be to have our friendship to fall into awkward decline because we don't know how to face each other.

Well,I do.I want us to face each other warmly with genuine smiles and twinkles in our eyes because we both know that despite revelations,the friendship that we think we have is indeed deep and real and not because I just fancied her.

I'll probably really face up to it after the Vivo outing,where hopefully I'll get my jacket as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home